When you visit our website to browse, enter information, or participate in discussions, we automatically collect and store the following information only:
- The name of the domain from which you entered our website (for example, “sitkatech.com”)
- IP Address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are connected to the web)
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website
- The date and time you access our website
- The pages within our website that you visit
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of the website
- This website uses session cookies. They provide enhanced navigation through the website.
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our website and to help make our website more useful to visitors. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits. This information is not shared with anyone beyond the support staff for this website, except when required by Law Enforcement investigation. This information is not sold for commercial marketing purposes.